YoYo Shop does not sell or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the YoYo Shop website.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a YoYo Shop account or place an order on our website the personal information we collect may include your:
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- To deliver the products you have purchased from YoYo Shop
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information or special offers
- To customise future shopping for you and improve our store
Security of Your Personal Information
YoYo Shop ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- If you provide your credit card information via a direct payment gateway, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES encryption by a third party
Third Party Services
In general, the third party providers used by YoYo Shop will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. PayPal, and BitPay.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
A "cookie" is a packet of information stored on your computer that allows YoYo Shop to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. Our website use two different kinds of cookies:
- Session cookies - temporary cookies that only last until you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - cookies that are stored for a longer term on your computer.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to our store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite in some cases, this is used to determine if a current visitor has access.
YoYo Shop reserves the right to modify and change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns with the way in which we handle your personal information, please don't hesitate to contact us: